Documentary and Portrait Photographer who is mainly interested in the human being as sender and receiver of feelings, ideas, thoughts and intentions. I am working both in the studio and outdoors; sometimes without intervening the environment, and others looking for suitable places or creating scenes and styles based on an idea. I am ranging from the most formal to the most experimental portrait, from hieratic to movement, from presence to frugality,from containment to abandonment and dissolution of the limits that physically and psychically contain us.
The Still life is a place I return to from time to time looking for a. more intimate conversation. Flowers are inspiring of emotions, purity and meatiness. They are elements of expression of eroticism, sensuality, beauty and fragility. They have their own personality, are beyond pretty or mere decorative objects. In his contemplation I find the needed calm to find the peace. In peace live the happiness.
Plants are more than this; They are beings endowed with an individual entity capable of adapting. They actually dominate the world, as there are more plants than any other living thing. Studies of plant neurobiologists, led by the neurobiologist Stefano Mancuso, affirm that they not only communicate, but also compete, make decisions and have the ability to learn and transmit to other congeners. They are complex living beings composed of nodules, this means that each part of the plant can do the rest of the functions independently; the reason why even though it can be 95% destroyed it can grow back and do all the functions.
The roots are wonderful. They make all the decisions and send all the information that the apexes, which are tiny endings, send them.
The roots can have 20 million apices that communicate with each other and are in charge of taking information about temperature, gravity, pressure, vibration, presence or absence of carbon etc. This information is decisive for survival.
* PIC.A Alcobendas International School of Photography Photoespaña- 2017- 2020.
* Master of Studio Lighting with photographer Manuel Zambrama - 2020.
* Photoshop course- 2020.
* Reencontrés Arles- Workshop with the photographer Denis Dallieux- Natural Light- 2019.
* Worshop Portrait Staged with the photographer Manuel Zambrana- 2018.
* Lens School of Photography- Product Photography- 2016.
* Too Many Flash School of Photography. Fashion Photography-2016-
* "Art for the End of the Century"- UNED- 2009.
* School of Plastic Arts- Painting and Art History area- 2004.
* Laocoon School of Painting of the painter Juan Miguel Palacios - 2000-2004.
* Diplomate in Spanish Philology- UCM - 1995-1998.
* Degree in German Philology- UCM- 1993-1998.
* Languages: German and English.
* Nature Remedies. Slaughterhouse- Design Market, Madrid -2019.
* On the Wall. Juan Raro. Madrid-2018.
* Common People. Montecarmelo Cultural Center-2017.
* Common People. José de Calasanz Cultural Center-2017.
* Common People Pardo / Fuencarral Cultural Center-20107.
Reencontrés Arles. Arles-2019.
* Lilith- 2020- photobook mockup
* Portraits- 2020- photobook mockup
* Environments- 2019- PIC.A Alcobendas project
* Nature Remedies- 2018